CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 23, 2012

Randomness.......

I have been back to Sibu, Sarawak for almost a month. Things have fairly settled in a routine with household chores, church on Sunday and surfing the net during the free time. But, it's getting really boring. I love to read but there not much reading material around. When I was in Perth, I often visit the Willetton Public Library where there are lots of novels, magazines, periodicals, etc to keep the day going. One can borrow up to 10 books for 3 weeks.

I hope that mum will start renovating the house sometime next week, at least, I will have something to occupy myself with. I am also looking forward to our planned tour of Beijng in October with a few church friends from Perth. Hubby had always wanted to visit the imperial city with its iconic Great Wall, palaces, Water Cube and Bird's Nest Stadium.

Hubby's in Adelaide visiting Ruth. He also took the opportunity to fly to Alice Springs, to see first hand   Ayers Rock, a famous tourist attraction in the Northern Territory.

0 comments: