CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Latest news.......

I am really ashamed. After almost 2 years MIA , I finally decided that I had no further excuses not to continue my blogging. Time really flies. Ruth finished her high school last year and move on to university. It had been a long and challenging  road but we made it.

I have also worked on a casual basis as a cleaner for almost a year, trying to make ends meet. It's an eye-opener, as back home in Malaysia , most of such menial tasks were done by our Indon maids. In Australia, cleaners are quite well-paid but the work is hard. I work with another guy and we sometimes clean up to 4 houses a day.

I have also managed to fulfil my 2 out of 5 years of permanent residency requirements, so we can apply for the return visa to maintain our PR. At the moment, I am in Sibu, Sarawak keeping mum company and helping her with the house renovations.
Looking back for the past two and half years in Perth, I found that God has been good. He has seen us through those good and not so  good times. I really receive lots of prayer and support from our church and friends.


0 comments: