CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Just thinking....

Yipee! Our audit was finally over! Sure, there were some minor issues here and there, but we managed to get our accreditation renewed for another 3 years. It's a big relief to all concern that our documentations and process are again certified in accordance to ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System.

Now, I can put my legs up and take a breather. But, only temporarily, as Ruth's final examinations will commence next Monday. It's another marathon race, but I do hope that she cames better prepared this time round. Do your best, Ruth!

Studies aside, hubby called to inform me that he had just paid AUD1,100.00 for a new Apple 3Giphone. During our last trip to Australia, he was already looking out for the iphone. We visited the Apple store with my cousin but he did not manage to buy one. However, after checking the prices in KL, he made up his mind to get one. So, when, my cousin from KL went back to Australia for his annual vacation and hubby requested him to get one. But it caused a whopping RM2,800.00! Well, I suppose it gives him the ump! Looking at the price, I don't think I will ever indulge myself in such an expensive "gadget". My old faithful Nokia handphone cost me RM200.00 only and it serves me well.

0 comments: