CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Pieces

Hai! I'm back. Just returned from a weekend trip to Kuching to settle some family matters. It's a break from the daily routine of Bintulu. John managed to borrow a friend's car and we went shopping and even visited my uncle and his family. Bought some of Ruth's favourite chocolates and Amos cookies. She loves them!

Hubby and Ruth decided to adopt a new dieting regime. Both enjoy good food and had been putting on some extra pounds recently. Ruth decided to stick on to a meal of oats instead of rice for dinner. Hubby's doing double the portion, with oats for both breakfast and dinner. It must have been real boring, having plain oats for both meals. Several times, I caught him "sneaking" in the kitchen. Ha! Ha! I do not fancy oats as the taste is rather bland and boring. Maybe, I'll try to find other ways to diet!.

Mum's back from her Philippines trip. She enjoyed the sumptuous food and sight-seeing. She will be going for another trip to China at the end of the year. She invited me along, but I had to decline as I could not stand the cold weather. During our trip to Shanghai last November, I was almost frozen despite of several layers of warm clothing.

0 comments: