CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Some news.....

It's been quite sometime since I last updated my blog. Had been real busy with work, a series of church meetings and supervising Ruth's homework and assignments. Plus the fact that hubby's had been travelling for the last two weeks. Sometimes, I just get caught up by this viscious cycle of existing and not living. But, life has to go on. That's the harsh reality of it.

I had my mammogram done last week. No cause of grave concern but yearly check-ups recommended. Fast approaching the fifties and mellowing, I must admit that both my mind and bodily functions are definitely "slowing down" and if I do not exercise caution, ailments will start creeping in. Like one of my friend used to tell me, "You grow old, fall sick and die", Unquote.

Mum left for her Cambodian trip last Tuesday. She will be away for a week enjoying the sights and relaxing with her senior citizen gang. She is blessed with fairly good health and financial freedom, thus allowing her to enjoy travelling and sightseeing. Lucky her!

0 comments: