CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 30, 2007

At the threshold......

I woke up with a start. Six months of 2007 had gone by! Time really flies. Taking stock of the past half year, a lot had happened. Ruth embarked on her secondary school education, a new phase in her life. She seems to be adjusting fine, although she still faces occasional hiccups in her assignments and projects. Hopefully, she will continue to put in more effort and diligence to excel in her studies. Studies aside, she has also matured into a more responsible and sensitive young lady.

Recently, I experienced pain in my left breast. Consulted our family doctor and she advised me to go for a breast examination and mammogram. A quick check-up at her clinic revealed no lumps, which was a big relief. I am still waiting for the appointment to do the mammogram. It is a fact of life, as age catches up, ailments seems to "pop" up almost anyway. In addition, I have been also been very busy with work at the office. With several on-going projects, it's both a busy and stressful time. Work! Work!

Hubby's real busy since the beginning of the year. He's travelling most of the time, so I had to manage the household almost alone. Marketing, paying bills, supervising Ruth's studies had inevitably became my part and parcel of my "job". However, we are blessed with a good maid, who helps to keep our home spick and span, including preparing the meals.

Well, so much updates on the past. Let's just face the unwritten future a day at a time and count our blessings.

0 comments: