CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Pots and pans

It's been quite sometimes since I updated my blog. Ruth had been down with flu, cough and allergic rashes for the past week. The rashes covered her whole body, even up to the toes and ears. She could not help scratching due to the terrible itch and had difficulty concentrating on anything. I took her to consult our family doctor and he dignosed the problem as a food allergy. She's down to a basic diet of porridge, fruits and plenty of water. She's missed her fried chicken wings, vegetables, cheese sausage and had been complaining and grumbling on just about anything. Poor girl! With her mid-terms just around the corner, she cannot afford to be sick for long. She's on medication and hopefully, will make a full recovery soon.

Sickness aside, it's a busy time at the office. With several on-going projects on hand, the work had been piling up. Sometimes, I wish that I could just take a long, long break and get away from things. When I heard that mum's going for another tour, this time Russia, I was really tempted to join her. But, with work and family commitments on hand, I just could not get going. Sigh........................ What a lousy time!

Hubby, as usual is busy with work and travelling. He's just back from KL on Saturday and will be going for another meeting tomorrow. Ruth and I hardly get to see him. It's just like those "Touch N Go " stuff.


. ..

0 comments: