CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 9, 2007

Here and there.........

Been real busy recently. Office work has been alot more demanding with new projects coming along. So much so, that I hardly had any time to update my blog. I drove back home in the evening exhausted, and had little energy to supervise Ruth's homework.
Plus the fact that hubby's outstation this whole week and I had to ferry Ruth to and fro her tuition centre.

The lunar new year festivities is just around the corner and I had yet to do any shopping for bottled or canned drinks, tidbits, candies, savouries, etc, etc. Maybe I can get better bargains at the last minute rush! Fortunately, I had ordered my cakes and cookies earlier so I need'nt have to bother about any baking.

My brother John, called to inform us that he bought a brand new terrace house with all the furnishings. He will be moving in soon and we promise to visit him during the coming school holidays in mid March. At forty-one years of age, it is about time he invested some of his earnings in a home for his family.

Mum's going for a tour of Southern China over the lunar new year holidays. She will be going with her senior citizen "gang" for about 10 days. She just wanted to get away from the hustle and bustle of the new year festivities and get herself an opportunity to relax and enjoy the sights. Lucky her!

Well, that's all for the time being. Maybe some updates later.

0 comments: