CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What's new.....

Thank God! Renovation works to mum's house is finally completed. I did not get to see the finished product as I flew back to KL last Sunday. When I left, only the painting and electrical works remained to be done. It has taken us one long month to do a small renovation work as the contractor is real slow. Mum had to "chase" him almost everyday for more workers, tools and materials. Even though he signed the agreement to complete the work within 2 weeks, it seemed that every promise was hopelessly broken. His dawdling really infuriates us and mum sworn that she will not use his services again should the need arises.

The mopping and cleaning up at the end of each day is very tiring, so much so that I lost 3 kgs just by doing cleaning and mopping! Great way to lose weight, I say!

Renovations aside, I am back in KL. It is another round of cleaning up and mopping as hubby's being real busy with work and the apartment has not been properly cleaned for 3 months. Plus the cooking, ironing, etc. It's really being bogged down!

I am looking forward to our 1 week vacation in Beijing next week. I really need a break! 

0 comments: