CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

R.I.P-Michael Jackson

I was watching the memorial service of Michael Jackson on the Internet earlier this evening. I must admit that I was never a Michael Jackson fan, although I enjoyed his music and songs. I always think that he was kinda weird personality both with his looks and lifestyle.

After viewing the star studded event paying tribute to the King of Pop, I could not help but reflect on the fragility and unpredictability of life. The one image that hit me hard was the gold plated coffin that was displayed in front of the stage during the memorial service. It serves as a grim reminder that death does not pick and choose, it comes for everyone, young and old. A man who once stirred the world with his music and songs is gone. Whatever remains behind are only memories and memorabilias. Such is life's inevitable cycle.

0 comments: