CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Some updates,,,,,,.

Hai, I am back. But not after 2 weeks of hacking cough and fever. The sick bug seems to be playing havoc on me since the Chinese New Year festivities. First the sore throat, then the hacking cough accompanied by fever. The fever's gone but the hacking cough remained, like a leech.

Two days ago, it was so bad that I developed asthma. My nose was blocked and I had difficulty breathing. It was almost 1.00am when I ask Ruth to call my doctor friend for help. She responded immediately and came over with inhaler, ventolin pills, prayed and stayed with me until the morning. I was really touched by her love and concern for me, despite of the fact she had just recently recovered from cancer. God had been gracious.

Sickness aside, Ruth is busy with her studies. She just finished her PMR Pra 1 last week. The first round of her semester exam will commence in three weeks' time and it's another marathon.
She's been complaining in and out on the hard work she had to put in to do well. I told her that there are no short cuts in life, one has to work hard and smart to succeed.

0 comments: