CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Universiti Sains Malaysia.... APEX status

I was pleasantly surprised to learn that my Alma Mater, Universiti Sains Malaysia was recently granted the APEX (Accelerated Programme for Excellence) status. Having graduated from USM some 24 years ago, I must say that I still have many fond and warm memories of those by gone days. Days of fun, lectures, tutorials, last minute rush to complete projects and assignments on time (skipping 1-2 nights sleep is not unusual), examinations blues (ha! ha!) etc, etc. Those four years in USM had definitely shaped my ideals and thinking.

But admittedly and regretfully, I have yet to drop by the Minden campus in Penang after the convocation. Once in a while, some news do tickle in here and there if I happen to chance on or meet one of my former uni-mates. May be I should take a trip down memory lane one day.

But still, kudos to USM! You have the greatest potential of achieving world class university standard!

0 comments: