CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Just me

It's been awhile. Neglected my blog. Kept busy with home and work. Well, these are mere flimsy excuses and not good enough reasons.

Admittedly, there are times when I ran out of ideas on what to blog. Life's became so routine and mundane. Everyday, there's talk on the increase in costs of living, food, groceries, petrol, etc, etc. And the "exciting" and "juicy" political scene unfolding around us. Sometimes, I do wonder where we are really heading.

But, life's realities lies ahead. Ruth will be facing the second round of her mid-terms in three weeks' time. It's another marathon for her to complete her revision on time. It also means more late nights. My annual mammogram check-up is coming up this Saturday. I have to finalise the preparation for my talk on "Formation of a valid contract" by next week.
Oops! It's time to quit pondering and get going!

0 comments: