CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Snippets here and there......

The rush is on. Ruth's full swing into her revision. She frequently stays up late as she got do her revision and finish the school homework handed out each day. The downside is, I've got to stay up with her. So, both of us would wake up rubbing our eyes in morning, complaining of not enough sleep! I never realised that sleep is such a precious "commodity". When Ruth slept through the night at the age of two years, I thought that those night feeds are finally over and I could just slumber on like logs. Looks like it's not really over yet. I've got to brace myself further when she attends morning classes next year.


We are looking forward to visit hubby in Malacca in May. Ruth misses her dad and hopes to spend some quality time with him. There's a swimming pool at hubby's condominium and she's hopes to take the plunge during the visit. Sadly, she quite out of touch as she barely had any time to practise any more.

0 comments: