CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Intermittent

I had been too busy to update my blog. Or disgustingly lazy to put in a few words here and there. In fact, I had been supervising Ruth's revision for the past week as her tuition teacher was away on a course. The first round of her second semester examinations will start next Monday, so it's another week of cramming and revision. After her school exams, she will have to sit for her Grade 5 piano practical exams. She could hardly take a breather in between. Poor thing!

I will be attending hubby's long service award ceremony in Kuala Lumpur next Friday. Unfortunately, Ruth will not be able to accompany us as she is in the midst of her exams. Maybe I'll make it up to her by getting some of her favourite storybooks and VCD games.

0 comments: