CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 20, 2007

A little here and there.....

Hubby left for his China trip on Thursday. So, he's going to enjoy 10 days of sight-seeing and relaxation before returning home to real life on the run. Ruth, as usual reminded her dad to buy some goodies for her. I am just curious to see what hubby will get her.

Been a rather busy week. Loaded with office work and busy supervising Ruth's assignment and homework. On Wednesday, I accompanied her to attend the Yayasan Sarawak Excellence Award ceremony. The awards were presented to students in recognition of their hard work and excellent results in the 2006 public examinations. A total of 304 UPSR, PMR, SPM and STPM students from Bintulu attended the ceremony. It was indeed a proud moment for her and other students, for their hard work and scarifices finally paid off.

I had a frightening experience yesterday. While taking my evening stroll, I was chased and almost bitten by two very fierce dogs. The neighbours usually let their dogs out in the evening and it was unfortunate that I had to meet them. After relating the incident to Ruth, I cautioned her to be very careful and not wander around alone in the neighbourhood. No one relish being bitten by dogs!

0 comments: